For over 50 years, Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center at Sterling Forest has enjoyed creating a lifetime of family memories as the Hudson Valley’s Premiere Ski Facility! No matter what your ability or interest, Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center at Sterling Forest has something for you—downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, summer events and so much more. All conveniently located minutes off I-87 in Sterling Forest, Tuxedo, NY.
Is to create a SAFE and FUN experience for tri-state skiers, snowboarders and families by providing: 1) professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service/staff; 2) family-tailored and sport-specific programs; 3) a safe environment and equipment.
- 7 Trails PLUS Kitty Slope/Beginner Area
- NASTAR Racing
- Night Skiing—on all trails
- 100% Snowmaking
- Terrain Park - All levels welcomed
- 4 Double Chairlifts
- Snow Tubing Park
- 100 Acres nestled in over 25,000 acres of Sterling Forest State Park.
- National Ski Patrol
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Ski School
- Daily and Seasonal Locker Rentals
- Slope-side Skier Drop-off
- Pro Shop—Well-stocked for all your cold weather needs
- Full service rental department
- Cozy Pub—Table-side service, craft beers, wine list, great pub fare
- Cafeteria—Coffee bar, healthy choices, plus all your favorites
- Picnic Tables & Warming Hut—Bring your own lunch and enjoy it on our outside picnic tables or inside our Warming Hut Lodge.
Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center has carefully selected the most professional, friendly and helpful staff around! Many of our instructors and coaches in the Ski School and Race Academy are USSA/FIS certified.